Install Kali Linux on Android device – Kali Linux Debian – derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.
- A fully charged Android device.
- Good Internet conection (For Downloading Kali Linux images).
- Root access.
- Atleast 5GB Of Free Space.
Steps On How To Install Kali Linux On Any Android Device
- Download Linux Deploy App and Install.
- Launch the app in your device and tap on ‘Settings’ button beside ‘Stop’ button
- Tap on ‘Distribution option and Change it to Kali Linux instead of Linux.
- Go back and select ‘Install’ from the more options ‘ ⋮ ‘ menu.
- Wait for the download to complete. The time taken can be vary depending on your internet speed.
- Download and install VNC Viewer App on your android.
- Launch the app and create a new connection with the settings as displayed on the screenshot below.
- Proceed to click on ‘Connect’ button.
You are done. Kali linux is now installed on your android device and you can now enjoy the hacking environment on your android device.