So many atimes when we work on our PC for long periods we hate to pickup our Android phone and read SMS’s received on it. This is also experienced when when our device is charging and we are working at distance from it.
- Google Chrome Browser (for PC’s)
Steps On How To Receive All SMS From Your Android Phone On PC
- Download and install Mighty Text app on your android device.
- Download and add Mighty Text extension on your Google Chrome browser.
- Open the Android app you will need an initial pair up with your PC as it will be done over wifi network on which both the devices being connected.
- Now when you setup is done now you will see your android phone name on the icon when you click on it.
- Thats it all done, now when your android phone receive any SMS it will transfer to the extension installed on your PC and you can read it there.
With this setup you can get all your messages on your computer screen and can get rid of picking up your android again and again to read each SMS, just tap on the notification and easily read messages received.